Kevin Kruse - Article in Forbes & Fast Company
Sorted makes this easier by simplifying the process and making it super fast. With Sorted you can have a schedule ready in little more than 10 seconds.
If your plan changes drastically, an up-to-date schedule will help you make better decisions on what to change and how to reprioritise.
"Really enjoying all the thought and care that was put into ... this app. Multi-item select and quick rescheduling ... are particularly stand-out features."
"I have used everything from Todoist, Toodledo, Trello, Omniplanner to Wunderlist… Sorted is finally the answer that makes a busy & changing schedule manageable with a beautiful UI"
"I am loving this app and how interactive it is. It’s beautiful with great options to save and change tasks quickly."
Add tasks quickly with simple gestures.
Using our unique time ruler. Scroll in increments of 5 minutes or 1 hour.
Move tasks to different dates with a tap.
Add labels to your tasks and turn them into lists.
Easily schedule tasks from your list or unschedule them if you like
Create preset recurring tasks or go crazy with powerful custom repeat rules
Pinch or spread out tasks evenly in time to give your schedule a start.
Create checklists for subtasks with a simple swipe.
Sorted is more than just a pretty face.
* Share Extension - send links and text to revisit later
* Checkboxes - for subtasks
* 3D Touch - commands to push tasks around
* Auto Snooze - reminders that nag at you until you handle them
* Capture Reminders - from Siri and Apple Reminders
* URL Scheme - makes working with other apps and services easy
* Apple Watch - with full set of complications
* Search - both in-app and through Core-Spotlight
* Sound FX and Themes - to match your style
Sign up here to gain access to our Sorted for macOS public beta and Slack channel.